Sunday, January 4, 2009

Writing Left and Right

My wife didn't like the title of this blog, and so far isn't loving the notion of organizing my own personal blogosphere into the Right and Left sides of my brain. Since I want to keep both voices active, I thought the conscious dual (duel?) journal would help provide a structure. And a strong goal - to nurture both voices and to integrate them. They might even start to speak and listen to each other, rather than shouting each other down for more of my attention.

She thinks it could be an excuse -- one day over here doing haiku, the next over there barking about education policy, and acting like the diagnosis neatly ties it together.

She may be right. But 2009 starts like any good year as a Pisces should: dually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits